Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from South Korea to my family back at home and to my friends all over the place!  We managed to find a little tree and cover it with lights and some ornaments.  There's no shortage of Christmas supplies here, they pretty much observe Christmas, except we get no time off.  We are going skiing over Christmas day with a group of about eight other expats.  It's a good way to spend Christmas when you're half way around the world.  We decided to do the traditional stuff last weekend.  So we opened up our presents on Sunday morning.  Guess what?  I got a Nintendo Wii!  Thanks Caroline and Mom and Dad.  I'm still getting Nintendo for Christmas even after I got the original console like eighteen years ago.  What can I say, I guess some things never change.  Then we had some delicious Christmas dinner with turkey, mashers, stuffing, and all the fixings.  Thanks to Caroline again.  I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Mario Cart!

 I know I haven't posted anything in a little while.  December has been really busy.  There was a lot of planning going on for the upcoming winter vacation to Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia.  Also, planning for the ski trip and Christmas festivities.  Then I've been getting ready for English winter camps and studying for my final Korean examination.  I also laid a Hash House Harriers running trail as well.  There have been some good concerts here too.  After Christmas I should have MUCH more free time and I'll get some posts up.  See you later!

1 comment:

  1. wait, what? that was WAY not long. at all. what has happened to you in south korea? you go to cool concerts, hang out with tons of ex-pats and get wii's. it's like i don't even know you anymore.

    ReplyDelete